How does this work?
- Purchase the invitation though Etsy.
- When asked for notes, please include custom details, size (5×6” or 4×6”). Custom sizes are not available. Text can be added or removed from the design you see here within reason. Graphics and main text must stay the same. Please be sure to send complete, PROOFREAD information. Any approved errors in type are not the fault of LL Papergoods.
- An email will be sent to LL Papergoods
- A PDF and a JPEG file will be emailed to your PayPal email account within 48 hours.
- Proofread your copy. You may respond with minor corrections within reason.
- Receive a final, print ready 4-color PDF with bleed.
- Print your cards! These may be printed at your local drug store, office supply store or print shop.
- Mail! 5×7” cards need an A7 envelope and 4×6” cards need an A6. Make sure you can readily find these envelopes before you purchase the card! Waiting for them to be shipped could take extra time. Both sizes do not require additional postage.
Where should I print my invitations or announcements?
That depends on your craftiness level! If you feel confident in your cutting ability (hello scrapbookers) then print them at home using the PDF. If you want someone else to do the work, you can print them as photos at your nearest drugstore. Planning a big party? Trywww.vistaprint.com or get a quote on printing from your own local print shop.
Are The Files Mine When You are Done?
Absolutely! When finsihed, we can provide you with work-ready file copies as well as print-ready PDFs. Our work is also archived, so if a year passes and you have lost the file, let us know! The files belong to you, and we will make sure you have what you need!
Why Can’t I Just Design It Myself?
Professional design programs are expensive and take years to learn. While you can take the time out of your day to teach yourself to use these programs, it will still take years to learn to make bad designs good. Having someone who knows how to navigate the world of print and web deisgn can save you hours of worry and gurantee you a finished product that you will be happy with. Our main goal is to make sure our clients are 100% satisfied!